4th PAN-HELLENIC CONFERENCE ON EMERGENCY MEDICINE – ATHENS, 19-21 OCTOBER 2018
|Conference registration fees||Until 15 September||Until 30 September||After the 1st of October||One day registration|
|Specialists||80 €||100 €||120 €||40 €|
|Trainees||60 €||80 €||100 €||30 €|
|Nurses – Paramedics||30 €||50 €||60 €||20 €|
|40 €||10 €|
|Registrations for pre-courses / workshops
Number of participants Registration fee
|Basic Airway||24||70 € (Students 40 €)|
|Advanced Airway||24 x 2||100 €|
|Emergency Ultrasound||SOLD OUT||–|
|Pre-hospital Medicine Skills||40||30 €|
- The conference fee includes the yearly membership fee for HeSEM members. If a HeSEM member has already paid their yearly fee, this will be subtracted from their conference subscription fee (€ 30 for regular members and € 20 for affiliated members)
- Delegates who wish to register for a pre-course / workshop are required to also register for the conference.
- Delegates registering for two pre-courses / workshops will be entitled to a 50% discount for the 2nd pre-course / workshop. The discount is applicable to the one with the lower fee. Please choose the workshops carefully as not to coincide.
- Advanced Airway workshop will be in English. Emergency ultrasound, Basic Airway and Pre-hospital Emergency Medicine skills will be in Greek.
- Advanced Airway and Ultrasound Workshops are only available to doctors.
- Registration includes: Conference attendance, real time translation from Greek to English during all sessions (except pre-courses and workshops), coffee during the breaks, conference material, attendance certificate and free one-year subscription at https://www.owntheecg.com/ valued at 30 €
- Registration is considered complete once it has been confirmed by the Conference secretary.
- Single day registrations can only be made at the Conference venue.
Secretariat / information: Ms Maria Theodorou tel: +30 6974125252 email: [email protected]